Saturday, June 29, 2013

LIGHTS

Recently I was contacted by a representative of http://www.thelashop.com/ to review one of their photography products. Vanessa graciously offered to send me lights that are to be used for taking portraits. Most of my photographic pursuits involve architecture, cemeteries or whatever is around me when I am waiting for the bus or the train. 

However, last summer I developed a sincere interest in the art of portraiture; therefore it is with sincere gratitude that this opportunity has been brought to my attention. It might take a few days for me to figure out exactly the best way to use these lights (and some subtle arm twisting from friends willing to pose) but I am super excited to practice this new craft. 

In the meantime, Vanessa has kindly asked me to extend an offer to anyone that might be reading this, in the form of a 10% discount on any of their products. Along with photography related items, they stock a wide array of things that may interest you (I have my eye on the tattoo kit). Check out their website and let me know how my new art direction turns out. 

Thanks,
Justin


P.S. I forgot to mention that in order to receive the 10% discount, you must enter the code "BLOGGERS".