Friday, July 15, 2011

I CAN DANCE, AS LONG AS I HOLD SOMETHING IN MY HAND

This morning I faced a very difficult decision - catch a bus to make it to my monthly appointment to see my case worker, or drop a monster deuce. I chose the latter, a choice that cost me $8 in cab fare, but it was worth it. Literally, that drop in the bucket cost me hard earned dollars.

Whatever.

I'm in a great mood today and rocking to Friendly Fires, currently my favorite band by FAR. Poppy, fun and British has been musically getting my "nipples" hard lately (same goes for the Foals). I find Ed Macfarlane soooo attractive. He can hit those high notes while dancing like a fool but still pull it off.


Here is audio from my current all time favorite song, "Running Away".


And the runner up is "Show Me Lights", performed live with a sick light show. Check out those moves! Replace that microphone with a can of beer or a smoke and that's approximately me dancing, albeit making it look way cooler.


Then, if you give me a random drug in a white powder format (6 months clean!) I might start busting moves like this. Sweat stains included. Goddamn I love this fucking song! "Hurting". An ideal soundtrack considering all the fucked in the head guys I seem to be dating.


"Don't leave, don't leave, DON"T LEAVE!"

1 comment:

Mind Of Mine said...

Good to see you are looking at the glass half full.