Tuesday, May 25, 2010

I'VE NEVER HELD THIS MUCH MONEY IN HAND BEFORE

Over the last few months I've been stuffing whatever cash earned via tips I haven't been spending into an envelope; today I checked it and much to my surprise it amounted to over $2.000. WHOA squared yo! I mean...seriously.

I have no idea what I'll do with it...I'm good on rent, food and just bought a shit load of new clothes for Summer. Either I'll deposit it in the bank or buy a new bike or...I DON'T KNOW! I'm not smoking pot or doing any drugs right now so...?

Vacation? If I choose the former I feel like I need an armed guard to accompany me so I don't get jacked. And even then I'll feel like a drug dealer when I hand this fat stack of cash to the bank teller, ya know?

I suppose this is a good problem to have.

PS-Maybe take the new boy out?

10 comments:

ex-roomie said...

Do you have loans/debt that need paying? Get ahead with them! And take the new boy out. And buy me a pony.

Aaron said...

i like the idea of depositing it in the bank. or sponsor me a trip to Chicago again. i freaking miss Chicago.

Mind Of Mine said...

Justin,

things are a little tight right now, could i borrow 20 dolla!

but seriously, buy the bike!!

The New Me said...

how much is that 850 turbo wagon? I'm just sayin"

JUSTIN said...

The bank teller totally almost guessed it! He asked if I was a bartender; dude was hot too!

Cockbag LLC said...

Get another tattoo! Do it!

Frontier Psychiatrist said...

I hope before you deposited it, you made it rain for yourself.

Then spread it on your bed and rolled around in it.

JUSTIN said...

@Frontier: I considered it but bar money is gross; it's usually covered in beer and probably a fair amount of cocaine residue.

Dean Grey said...

Justin!

I agree with ex-roomie! You have credit card debt, right? Pay that off FIRST!!

Then if there's anything left over put it straight into a savings account or a CD.

Congrats on all the cash!

-Dean

S said...

Who did you rob? Where's the bag with the $ sign on it?