Friday, November 6, 2009

LAID BACK/SHAGGY

Do you remember the first time(s) you walked into a drug store or a Wal-Mart or whatever and bought condoms, and it you felt all weird about it? I did too. Ugh, and buying lube, I'd always buy something else to obscure these items from the people that might be in front or behind me in line. God...I'm such a Catholic.

Anyways, I could give a fuck about purchasing such items anymore; that being said, I was at Target today (and on a whim I got an eye exam - no fucking shit - and got contacts! WOOT) and the single item in my cart that caused me to be embarrassed was this:



Allow me to try to explain...my hair seems to mirror the phases of the moon, and I'm sick of it being so short all the time. It's been 6+ weeks since it was last cut, and it's in the 'in-between" phase and I thought this might help. I wondered the hair care aisle for far too long and this was the logical conclusion I came to.

If I don't get it at least trimmed by Thanksgiving, I'm sure someone will tell me my hair is pissing them off (my best guess is my future sister-in-law), but for now, I'm going with it.

3 comments:

Sam. I. Am. said...

funnily enough, the Irish were like that too. you couldn't buy condoms here until 1978 because the catholic state simply wouldn't have that!

http://4thefirsttime.blogspot.com/2008/01/1979-ireland-ends-ban-on-contraception.html

Dean Grey said...

Justin!

I initially read this post too fast and thought you were buying lube for your hair! Whew, glad I was wrong.

You actually look a lot better with your hair grown out IMHO.

-Dean

Aaron said...

LOL!!! why would anyone name their hair gel that name?! ll