Wednesday, December 31, 2008

SUCK IT 2008

There is less than 10 hours remaining of 2008, and I cannot wait for it to be over. I was thinking of doing a "best/worst" of 2008, but that strikes me as tedious. I doubt anyone needs me to rehash incidents like losing my job or getting hit by a car. No. Instead, I am looking forward to 2009 RAWKING WITH IT'S FAWCKING CAWK OUT! It's going to be a good year people. But for now, I intend to spend the waning hours of 2008 thoroughly inebriated. Burp.

Happy New Year's people!


[Note: This is a fair approximation of what I will look like around Midnight tonight, minus the fake eyelashes, hair extensions and cocaine. Queue the smoke machine, bitches.]

7 comments:

S.B. said...

So you WILL have the fake boobs?

Happy 2009 friend!

jason said...

Hot.
A very happy 2009 to you too!

Thomas said...

2008 = 2000Hate

2009 = 2000Fine

Anonymous said...

The thought of tuna turns my stomach. Please... Just stick with the JD and smoke machine.
Happy New Year Justin...

dan said...

here's to a much better 2009, happy new year to you justin!!
later blogger buddy

Anonymous said...

So just to clarify: You will however have utilized bullets in some way, shape, or form?
-G-

dan said...

dude I"m going bored out of my mind without work right now, sitting around waiting for the time to go to the gym.
how'd you do it.
anyway, hope the bouncing is going well. laterz