Monday, September 1, 2008

BIG FUN!

After attending 2 BBQ's over the last 2 days I feel like I'm on the Atkin's Diet. Seriously, the last time I consumed this much meat was during the Pride Parade! Ha! OK, totally kidding. No, really. Oh, and my apologizes to Gloria...baby I will so send some money to PETA. Or at least promise to east some Indian food or something.

Anyways, I thought this would be an appropriate time to share a little creation/collage I made many years ago. Back when I was still a picture framer, my colleagues and I would often pass the time by cutting up weird pictures from the newspaper and making bizarre little scenes, with the sole goal of amusing one another. And yes, sometimes, we were high as hell.

HAPPY LABOR DAY !

2 comments:

H. Alan Scott said...

while high or drunk (or both), i once made an image of bea arthur out of pasta. the finished product wound up looking more like what was coming out of me the next morning rather then bea arthur, but art is subjective, right?

Crap Newsman said...

PETA, ugh! I hate those...