Friday, August 1, 2008

UGH - SUCH A NASTY BITCH

After successfully avoiding my workplace arch nemesis for this entire week, Susan (the e-mail broadcast QB [Queen Bitch – she actually refers to herself as this, no joke]) enters my cubicle clutching a job jacket.

With all 5’1" of her not so much looming over me, she asks why the estimate I completed exceeds the pre-payment we received for a new client. I knew exactly why and went about supplying the evidence/paperwork.

It probably only took me 15 seconds, but the entire time, which seemed like a minor eternity, I could hear her nostrils flaring. Damn woman, take a fucking Quaalude or something!

Seemingly satisfied with my answer, and unable to find any additional fault with me, she says “well….next time print out ALL the paperwork so I know what the HELL is going on!” then turns and her short, plump frame leaves my field of vision.

What a fucking bitch! Whatever - I can't wait to see Tony tommorrow!

3 comments:

The [Cherry] Ride said...

We are finding you a new job this fall. Seriously.

Anonymous said...

you really need to see the film 'Wanted', if you haven't already. You will appreciate and totally identify with the main character's office pain!

dollar said...

Dude, why are you still at THAT job???