Saturday, July 26, 2008

JEFF SAMARDZIJA, YOU DESERVE A BLOWJOB

Ever since the Cubs signed Jeff Samardzija last year, I've been waiting for him to be called up the majors. This desire was not motivated by his athletic ability, but instead because he is fucking H-A-W-T!

Case in point, I have little to no interest in college football, but when a Notre Game came on TV, you can bet your ass that I would find the time to gaze longingly at the television, my mind full of scenarios involving Jeff and myself (and sometimes Tom Zbikowski, just to mix things up) all of which are best left unsaid.

Well, thanks to Kerry Wood being put on the disabled list (for the 12th fucking time) my boy Jeff got called up, and he pitched in his first major league game yesterday. Although he did give up the game tying run, he settled down, and his fastball was clocked just shy of 100MPH.

Alas, his time with us shall be brief, but for now, I'm enjoying the eye candy.






Stud that he is, Jeff was projected to be picked in the 1st round of the NFL draft last year, but then the Cubs gave him $10 million.

4 comments:

Cooper said...

mmm, he is bloody hot. mental note: grow out my hair.

MEETING NEIL IS EASY said...

They're going to blow out his arm just like they've already potentially done with Marmol.

Go Cubbies...!

Anonymous said...

at that party, he has his shirt off (thank you) and is hanging out with a dude while the girls are talking to other dudes. He's a Mo!

Anonymous said...

He is one the the finest fleet of hot pitchers the Cubs have ever assembled.