Monday, December 10, 2007

I HAVE A MISTRESS

Dear Chicago,

There is something that I must confess, but before I do, please keep in mind that I love you, very, very much and always will. You are my home. My rock, if you will.

I didn't mean for this to happen...but I met someone...someone very special and beautiful and amazing and whatever other superlative my meek brain can conjure. The name of my secret lover...is NEW YORK CITY!

Please don't be mad. Stop crying! I still love you and am not leaving you (*cough*yet*cough*) nor will I ever (*cough*bullshit*cough).

You mean the world to me, and although you cannot boast the same quantity of cultural institutions, nor sheer amount of "drop-to-my-knees-and-open-wide" sexy European men, however, in your favor you have reasonable rents and you would never think about charging me $18.99 for a beef burrito.

For that, I am grateful.

Please stop crying, it makes Milwaukee and St. Louis nervous. There there, let me wipe away those tears...

Love Always and Forever (until I make six figures and can afford to live in Hell's Kitchen and I leave your sorry ass),

Justin

P.S. Would it kill you to open more gay bars in places other than Boystown?

7 comments:

Chicago's Bi Guy said...

Hey, Hey,

I know our love affair has just started but give me a chance. I'm sure I will have much more to offer than NYC. I'm still growing and expanding. Oh and on the Boystown issue. I'm starting to take over Andersonville as well as certain sections of Downtown. Give me another chance I'm sure you would never thing about going to the East coast.

Anonymous said...

Another one bites the dust. You see, I thought you were the guy that said NYC was never going to be better than Chicago.

You have gone to the lighter side, my friend. You swallowed the red pill to see how far down the rabbit hole will go.

JP Mac said...

NYC misses your reach arounds. He called and told me. I swear.

B said...

Glad you had fun. Never been there.

dan said...

SWEET post!
man I felt same coming back to OKC.
glad you had a real good time stud.
later

Thirty3 Naked Laydies said...

There is something worn, torn, dirty, rugged, dark, cold, austere, thrilling, exciting, busting, magical... about NYC. She got to you. You allowed her under your covers. She's good at what she does, isn't she? Isn't seduction enchanting?

jason said...

ah....I'm in love with her too.