Friday, June 1, 2007

CHRISTIAN DOMESTIC DISCIPLINE

My roommate either has a REALLY good sense of humor, or has been leading a double life and accidentally sent me an e-mail containing the following link:

http://shop.christiandomesticdiscipline.com/

I like their motto, "Loving wife spanking in a Christian Marriage", although to be honest, I'm not really sure what it means, nor do I really want to. Regardless, this was an interesting diversion from this morning's workload. Note: those with weak stomachs should avoid the lingerie section. I wonder, for those that engage in said "lifestyle" is the official safe word "pantaloons"?

(For the record, my roommate found this on News of the Weird, although I'm beginning to doubt that explanation as I couldn't find the story - I hope she doesn't spank me when I get home...).

1 comment:

MEETING NEIL IS EASY said...

Although "pantaloons" is more than appropriate, I like to go with "bloomers" myself.