Thursday, March 1, 2007

WHO-HOO

A friend of mine invited me to come fly out to Washington, DC in April to see some concerts, (it's a sort of ritual we have to fly somewhere and see Widespread Panic once a year) I especially wanted to go because I'll be able to meet her little boy who will be staying with my friend's Mom while we're out raging it in the capitol city. I wasn't sure I wanted to drop a few hundred dollars on airline tickets but after a little online sleuthing today, I discovered United will allow me to cash in some miles for a $75 coupon. Round trip, after all the taxes and fees the flight set me back a whopping $43! After pressing the "book it" button I did my best Homer Simpson "who-hoo" impression. I'm fucking psyched!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have been to plenty of cirque du soleil shows but never to a real concert. I am missing out on the fun but Cirque is a great alternative. Lets see if I can catch a concert this year.