Friday, March 2, 2007

COUCHES AND MAKING OUT DON'T MIX

I love to make out. Sometimes I like it even better than what inevitably follows (although truthfully that's rare). However, the thing I don't really care for is making out on couches. PD Day Boy was over earlier this week and we were hanging out just watching TV sitting on the couch when we started kissing. At first it was fine, just a few quick pecks here and there but once the tongues got involved I knew we had to continue elsewhere or else my neck would be totally fucked. I got off the couch and stood up and PD did the same without losing contact with my lips. We stood there for a few minutes illuminated solely by the television screen while feeling each other's bodies. At one point I leaned PD up against the door jam pressing myself against him and reached down...(wait for it) and grabbed his belt, leading him into my bedroom, (which not coincidentally is my favorite place to make out). [Side note: Why is making out without a shirt on easier? Maybe it's not but just hotter, dunno.] Anyways, I resisted the urge to give him a hickey on his neck (we're not in high school anymore) but went from his lips, to his chin, his ears, hell, I even kissed his nose (although that was just to make him laugh, which he did haha).

My mouth wondered elsewhere but I since I've decided not to go past "first base" on my blog I'll stop there for now.

BTW, does anyone know where the term "making out" came from?

2 comments:

about a boy said...

sigh.

no i dont know where the term came from...but i miss doing it.

Anonymous said...

I checked but there is noting on the origin. Did you know the Brits call it snogging? That is such not a great word.

Hopefully you had the time of your life that night.