Monday, February 26, 2007

MY WEEKEND IN ST. LOUIS IN COLD, HARD #'S

1. # of miles driven: 684
2. # of gay bars/clubs visited: 4
3. # of times I heard "SNAP DEM FINGAZ" by ILLBEATZ: 7 (although it felt more like 70)
4. # of times people asked if my friend Renee and I were a couple: 4
5. # of times I was if asked if I was gay: 5
6. # of people that asked me if I was sure: 2
7. # of times I used the word "TITS!" as an adjective: a few dozen
8. # of Jack & Cokes consumed: ? (a lot)
9. # of pole dancers I watched dance: 2
10. # of boys with baseball hats twisted to the side: 5
11. # of times Renee took off her shirt while dancing: 1
12. # of gay men over the age of 40 I saw sporting popped collars: 2
13. # of times I heard people say "Missourah": too many
14. # of Professional Bull Riding Events attended: 0 (my one regret)
15. # of bars we closed out: 2
16. # of times I got made fun of for jokingly "dancing" to Michael Jackson: 1
17. # of Bloody Marys consumed: 1
18. # of hours of sleep: 11
19. # of times I watched "Cruel Intentions": 1
20. # of times I commented on Ryan Phillipe's lips: 20 (conservative estimate)
21. # of times I talked "Tall Shit" to Cardinal fans: 0 (that # would be different if it was baseball season)
22. # of times I pissed on someones front yard: 1
23. # of Renee's friend's sister's houses that burned to the ground: 1 (seriously, that shit sucks for real)
24. # of people that cannot merge in traffic: see #8
25. # of dollars dropped in the "Show Me" state: see #24
26. # of people spotted wearing overalls without a shirt: 1
27. # of times I muttered "fuck fuck fuck" while driving home in a blizzard: at least 50
28. # of White Castle sliders consumed: 2
29. # of dollars donated to Breast Cancer Research: 5
30. # of hot black lesbians that just got back from serving a tour of duty in Afghanistan: 1 (see #16)
31. # of times I thought I was gonna get rolled for speeding in I-55: 7
32. # of times I wondered aloud "who do you have to blow in this city to get a draft of Heineken": 10 (at least)
33. # of mullets spotted: 3 (this surprised me, I expected more to be honest)
35. # of drunken text messages sent: 5 (that I know of)

Thanks St. Louis! I had a great time!

4 comments:

about a boy said...

st louis will never be the same!

Anonymous said...

No.16, What's wrong with dancing to Michael Jackson? Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough!

GUY FROM CHICAGO REDUX said...

You haven't seen me "dance". Otherwise I freaking love old school MJ/J5.

Anonymous said...

I think even if you blow the mayor you can not find a draft of Heineken. Glad you enjoyed my hometown!