Friday, July 6, 2012

I'M STILL HERE

Really busting my ass to take care of my various responsibilities; work, friends, love - and dealing with this crazy FUCKING heat wave. Working to not only resolve the last bits of my court ordered obligations, and being broke - not to mention save the remaining shards of my passionate, yet difficult love life.

It hasn't been easy. But it's a test I feel i am passing. Never before have so many different areas of my life presented as many challenges...but I am facing them head on and been greeting with results I hoped for. It's just taken much energy to do so, and there is still a lot to go. But it feels good to set high goals and almost barely meet them.

At the same time...FUCK THIS WEATHER. And won't have a day off until far into next week, if even then. but I like my current job(s), and potential new ones, and hanging with friends - new and old. But I need a break - soon. Burning the candle at both ends is slowly killing me, and not in a good way.

No comments: