Tuesday, June 21, 2011

INTERNET DATING

This concept has never really worked out for me, but encouraged by 2 of friend's recent success with it, I decided to give it another go. So far...these boys won't leave me alone. I meet up with one for beers on Saturday night and...he spent the night. We didn't do more than just make and cuddle, which is almost perfect in a way.

Last night I got four new guy's phone numbers; I'm not mentioning this to brag, but more that I feel stupid for being discouraged in the past - and how good it feels to put myself out there and not worry if it doesn't go the way I want it to. Sometimes I forget how lucky I am to live in a city with so many gays, it's pretty fucking sweet.

It's summer, and I'm on the hunt.

7 comments:

drew said...

Nothing ventured nothing gained.. Good luck with it!

Patrick said...

You should feel lucky. I have the same 20 guys to pick from on the internet sites in my area. It's not cutting it.

I see you are playing the new MMJ. Nice.

DoubleJSTL said...

I am just glad you have had better luck than me. Of course last night turned out well for me :)

Sam said...

Yeah girl! Also ... I met the guy I've been dating for almost 2 years on ... yes ... Grindr. NO, we did NOT hook up in the beginning. We dated on the real. And it has been awesome haha.

Dean Grey said...

Be careful, Justin.

Your dating-site profile has hints of hooking-up in it and you will assuredly attract those types of guys in return.

But maybe that's what you want?

Good luck to you. I hope you find what you're looking for!

-Dean

Mind Of Mine said...

I get most of my sex from the internet. I really cannot fault it.

Dave Radin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.