Thursday, May 14, 2009

THIS IS HOW LAME MY LIFE IS...

...ONE of the few pleasures I have left (that I can't charge to a VISA) is reading a magazine while...um, dropping the kids off at the pool. While I do so, I enjoy a variety of publications, such as ESPN, Transworld, The Advocate, Automobile and occasionally the Reader (I guess I poop alot). And I have no interest in Skateboarding, Football, or...

So my life got more bleak as of last week when my usually round of free-ish publications failed to find their way into my mailbox. Thank God hot Roomie still gets Time and Entertainment Weekly; and whoever is stealing my Wednesday Tribune is going to have to answer to God (or Sam Zell). 

Shit. I got no (legit) leverage!

2 comments:

randy roberts potts said...

I can start sending you the free copies of Maxim they keep sending me . . .

Dean Grey said...

Gross Justin!

-Dean