Sunday, July 20, 2008

I'M SUCH A DICK & MY NEW FAVORITE BAND

So yesterday I'm at Pitchfork and waiting for my buddy to finish up in the Port-O-Potty. This guy struck up a conversation with me about the weather and how it sucked that the ground was so damp (lots of rain here yesterday).

I made some comment about all the girls walking around in super-trendy rubber boots. Then I proceeded to say that I've been pointing and laughing at "the fucking idiots" who decided to wear flip-flops and/or sandals. He demurely agrees, then walks off, and then I look at his feet. He was wearing Birkenstock's. Haha! What a fucking idiot.

Out of all the music I saw yesterday, !!!'s set (chkchkchk) was far and away the best. Seriously, this clip below barely does them justice, but it's still a sick track!



I am so ready to RAWK THE FUCK OUT today!

No comments: