Thursday, May 8, 2008

LA...HERE I GOES!

It's just after 10:30PM and I'm rocking the new Roots record "Rising Down" on my cans and waiting for my laundry to be done. After I fold my whites and pack my bag and take a shower, I'm meeting up with the Doc and his Puerto Rican friends at a club in Boystown, then coming home and presumably "sleeping" before I wake up at 3:30AM-ish to ride a bus and then the L to O'Hare where I'll board a 6AM flight LAX.

Fuck. Just typing that sentence makes me tired. But as I've been recently reminded, I'm young and single, so FUCK IT!

This shit is ON like...um....whatever, shit is Mother-Fuckin' ON! WOOOOOOOOT!

It's been 5 years since I briefly lived in the City of Angels and I'm super pumped to spend some time there and hit my old haunts and some new ones, in particular the homo WeHo bars that I was too afraid of venturing into when I was still in the closet.

Oh, and the weather looks like it should be nice too, unlike this cold/rainy shit predicted for the weekend here in Chicago. Beyond that, I am beyond excited to meet a good friend in the flesh after being "virtual" friends since last Summer.

Cheers!

3 comments:

S said...

Enjoy!

Better start on your base tan asap.

Crap Newsman said...

Hi, stud! Can't help but notice that you still haven't updated your "Outed, Part 1" story. It's been almost a year. No rush though and if you don't want to do it I hope this request is not offending you in any way. Anyhoo, have a safe trip to LA.

xoxo

dan said...

I'm always jealous when my favorite bloggers get together. dang it, have some FUN bud. can't wait to hear all bout it.
later.