Saturday, June 2, 2007

THE GFC SEAL

The [Cherry] Ride recently unveiled his official seal, and since he was kind enough to post a link where one can make their own, I decided to follow suit. Well, there she is, the official (of sorts) GFC seal for y'all. (For the record, I've used the "where's my pants" phrase for years but I must admit it originated with Denis Leary's impersonation of Ted Kennedy.)

Who-hoo! Off to German Fest! There's much Spaten to be drunk and encased meat to gorge upon!

3 comments:

Rick Rockhill said...

hey bro..off topic here, but just finished reading thru the blog and really enjoyed it. I can relate to you on some levels. I used to live in wrigleyville, then andersonville too.

I just did a post on the 7 sexiest guys alive..interested in your opinion...

Anyway, I digress. stop by and say hi sometime.
www.rickrockhill.blogspot.com

The [Cherry] Ride said...

Niiiice.

S.B. said...

Ooooh. German Fest. Nice.

I used to go to them all the time as a kid. Being half German I was sorta forced to.