Tuesday, April 10, 2007

NOT TIRED

Perhaps I got too much sleep last (I went to bed at 10PM, which is rare) but one would think 45 minutes of solid cardio followed by 2 hours of vapid television viewing should make me sleepy. Not so, hence the random tinkering with the blog (check out the new News feed feature at the bottom of this page) and this rambling post.

While flying to DC on Friday I heard a distinct crackling noise emanating from my iPod headphones. After examining the cords I found that the rubber insulation is tearing loose from the left earphone. Then just this morning in the car on the way to work one of the speakers in my car decided to pretend it was blown and make nasty rude noises. On the way home from work it decided to behave, same as my iPod headphones at the gym tonight.

Maybe this is a sign that whatever it is I'm listening to lately my audio playback machines aren't digging it, but I think I've done a good job keeping THEM entertained.

I paid $3.219 for a gallon of gas tonight. Fuck.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wish I had your stamina.... I really do.

I am running a marathon here and trying to get my class asignments in before I go to Nashville for the weekend.

Meaning I am getting no sleep. I need to find a bed fast.