Tuesday, January 6, 2015

HELLO 2015

HEY, I am still here. It's been a rough here. Ultimately a productive and well worth my time, hence, my lack of updates. Here's a quick update:

-I got a promotion. Making more money than I ever have, although not without a significant amount of physical and mental effort.

-I lost 3 senior members of my family. May they rest in peace.

-It's been a solid year without sex. On purpose.

-I like Gin, and herb. Together. A lot.

Altogether,  I am good, GREAT, even, just really fucking busy. A lot of people are relying on me for various things (family, work, etc) and when tasked, I am a MACHINE.

More updates to follow...

2 comments:

Mike said...

Congrats on the promotion!!! Glad to hear the money thing is working out!!!

j.lee said...

Glad you are well. You've been missed.