Thursday, February 6, 2014

DANKEY KANG

This phrase has been uttered by yours truly far too many times in the last 72 hours. Used as a phrase, adjective, pronoun, verb and whatever the fuck else grammatical device is possible to be destroyed by someone with a slight-to-pronounced Chicago accent. 


For those not in the know, this female contestant was asked a question, clearly the answer is "Sonic the Hedgehog", but also mispronounced the words "Donkey" and " Kong". I am not making fun of her. Quite the opposite, I think she is accidentally brilliant. It just rolls off the tongue...and sounds really dirty. 

And can be applied to SO many situations! Such as:

-I just Dankey Kang'd my pants
-Suck my Dankey Kang
-Bro, don't bogart all the Dankey Kang
-Give me a minute, I have Dankey Kang in my eye
-Does this sweater flatter my Dankey Kang's?

You see where I am going with this. Totally immature humor, which I love the fuck out of. I might have a proper educational background, and am 34 years young, but I still leave little notes around the restaurant for co-workers, many involving crudely drawn penis's. 

BOTTOM LINE: We all need a bit of weirdness on a daily basis! 

No comments: