Sunday, April 26, 2009

FINK - "MAKE IT GOOD"

I know it's lame to post shit like this; sad love songs posted on blogs made worse with accompanying lyrics are a recipe for sadness. Throwing none too much "caution" to the wind I'm charging ahead, as this particular song somehow explains my current mood better than I can. Deal with it or don't...


If it's on it's on for good
Coz when it's gone it's gone for good, let me tell you
And if you stayed over, you know we would, if we could
Put it back together piece by piece
Put it back together 
Make it good
If I
Breathe in the future, breathe out the past
Savour this moment as long as it lasts, let me tell you
Put it back together piece by piece
Put it back together 
Make it good
If you stayed over I'd make it so sweet
I'd make you remember, baby, from your head to your feet
If you go now babe we'll never know
If you go now babe we'll never know
If you go now babe we'll never know
How It Ends
So
Make it good


And it's not so much a reaction to a current situation; I have no current romantic situations to utilize for blog posts. Rather, once I heard this song it reminded me of past relationships that turned sour. Which I suppose would negate any reason for posting this, but I'll do so anyways, just 'cuz I would have done so previously at the time. Regardless, I really like this song. 

5 comments:

Dean Grey said...

Cheer up, J-Dawg!

I went ahead and listened to this song. Thanks for sharing it.

It's definitely moody and sad and haunting. This isn't a band I'd normally listen to but the song did get better towards the second half.

Hang in there, Justin!

Make it good.....

-Dean

Sam. I. Am. said...

cheer up! Don;t make me send you more dvd's! :P

The [Cherry] Ride said...

Just catching up on your blog, bro. I'm sorry to hear about your car! Sending positive thoughts your way.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Thomas said...

I've always found that I really like sad songs. They don't make me depressed in any way, I just tend to feel like they're better. Part of me reasons I'm this way just since I used to be unhappy with myself so often that this type of music gives me a feeling of familiarity and comfort...and I realize this makes absolutely no logical sense.

Cheers to the song.