Friday, September 12, 2008

MORE VOMIT INDUCING DETAILS

On Monday Night I had plans to take Joey out to dinner. But seeing as I'm unemployed, he's broke and it was raining like there was no tomorrow, we decided to "eat in". Dinner consisted of a mini frozen pizza and 2 bottles of wine.

Though I'm not much of wine drinker (I prefer whiskey and beer, yeah, I'm classy like that) I got nicely buzzed, and the sound of the falling rain contributed greatly to the overall romantic vibe of the evening, the balance of which was spent on the Joey's couch...

Nothing was on TV so we decided to watch a movie, eventually settling on "Running Scared" which is one of my favorite cops-n-robbers set in Chicago flicks.

Admittedly, it's not a very romantic movie (unless you have a crush on Jimmi Smits (which I kinda do) but really, we could have been watching static and it wouldn't have made a bit of difference. We made out like we were in high school, on and off, for literally hours.



Making out to this montage, with "Man Size Love" playing in the background was really funny and just barely ironic.

Of course, we ended up in his bed were we made "hot man sexy times". It wasn't even 50 degrees outside, and despite the windows being open we generated enough heat to light a small house for a year.

We were sweating like we were playing basketball; the things this boy is capable of [eyes involuntarily roll to the back of my head] literally blows my mind. So I guess what I'm saying is the sex was good. Great even. No, it was AWESOME!

Even better though was the simple act of waking up next to him in the morning. The sun came out and was streaming in through his window, falling on his adorable face and sexy pecs. Is it creepy that I like watching him sleep? I don't think so, but I could be wrong.

After Joey's alarm went off for the 5th time, he reluctantly got out of bed to get ready for work, while I snuggled in his bed. And when he came out of the shower, my naked ass was peeking out from under the covers, and he says "good morning sleeping booty".

It was cute but after typing that even I want to hurl. I can't wait to see him tomorrow night!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

matthew santos for president!

btw. . .staying at your place on the 25th! get ready baby!

Anonymous said...

Uh oh, are you falling in love?

Fancy Pants said...

sounds like we both had a good weekend for the same reasons :)

Chicago's Bi Guy said...

Sounds like everything is going great for you guys.. I'm happy to hear that.

Anonymous said...

Justin- You never, ever should have told me about this blog. From now on, as far as I am concerned, your name is Sir Schnookums Sleepy Booty. I'm sorry it had to come to this, but really- you brought it on yourself. Sincerely- Madame Clarice

JUSTIN said...

@Madame Clarice: from here on out I must refer to you as "Madame Alcohol-Induced Whiplash"!