Tuesday, August 19, 2008

ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS?

Like most people, I have a change jar. Although this particular change jar also contains stray $1's that end up in my wallet at the end of the night. These are used for the occasional beer/fast food/cigarette emergency.

Tonight, there was no such emergency, just me being lazy and wanting to drink beer. So I grabbed $4 bucks out, and the last one I grab is this:

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The day that Ron Paul's name appears on this nation's currency, I will pull a Hunter S. Thompson and put myself out of my misery. Or I'll "pull a white liberal" and threaten to move to Canada...

I wonder, is somewhere out there writing RP's name on currency as some sort of guerrilla marketing scheme?

3 comments:

Cockbag LLC said...

...and someone actually thought it would be a good idea to do that, took the time to do it, and for the love of god supported that crazy fucker.

Closet Frat Boy said...

I've met some crazy Ron Paul supporters and many are very weird.

Anonymous said...

I got really excited when I first saw the bill - who knew Ru Paul was going around signing every dollar bill she got her hands on, trannying the nation a dollar at a time...ahhhhh dyslexia....