Monday, January 7, 2008

JAMES LIPTON, EAT YOUR HEART OUT

Honestly, I don't know what possessed me to decide to try and take the old Actor's Studio survey, but here are the results. This was actually harder to answer than I would have thought, hence the multiple answers to some of the questions.

1. What is your favorite word?

Fuck - the most versatile word ever!

2. What is your least favorite word?

No!

3. What turns you on?

The architecture of Louis Sullivan, black and white photography (35mm, not digital) and skater jeans.

4. What turns you off?

Cinnamon, Republicans and Segregation.

5. What sound or noise do you love?

Tom Waits voice, a Porsche Boxster's (mid-mounted flat 6) engine and my Father's laughter.

6. What sound or noise do you hate?

My alarm clock, Liza Minelli and young children crying/screeching.

7. What is your favorite curse word?

Fucking Shit, Pig-fucker OR Ssshhhiiiiittt (depends on my mood - and if you know the proper enunciation to the 3rd one - you probably know who Clay Davis is, haha).

8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?

Architect, pilot or race car driver.

9. What profession would you not like to do?

Lawyer, Politician or Surgeon.

10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?

"What took you so long?"

Happy Monday! I've decided the cure for the Monday Blues is to go and see a violent movie, in this case "There Will be Blood", a film which I have been anticipated seeing for at least 2 years. I've already decided it's going to be the most amazing series of images ever printed on celluloid. I hope I'm right...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you sir, are a delight!

K said...

I love cinnamon...how can you not?

We are no longer on good terms buddy