Thursday, February 22, 2007

P-DAY BOY PART II

I didn't hang out with President's Day Boy last night but he did come to the city tonight and we went out for dinner. We went to a nice place in my neighborhood that would satisfy his Vegaterian diet and my bloodlust for Cajun Chicken, not to mention our mutual taste of locally made brew. Afterwards we came back to my place and decided to watch "Memento", one of my favorite films. I think we made it to the part where Guy Peirce sits down in a diner with Carrie-Anne Moss but I don't really remember. However, I do remember thinking my roomate might be able to hear what was going on in my room, but I fell back into my "Oh Fuck It" attitude and had fun. I'm tempted to cancel my trip to out of town this weekend to see more of this Boy but I guess I'll be back on Sunday, so I can wait.

I finally understand the phrase "my head is swimming".

1 comment:

Will said...

At this point, waiting makes it all the more intense. Set a date for Sunday and have fun.