Big shout out to a reader named "William" who reminded me that today is none other than James Dean's birthday! Although I forgot (I am so bad at remembering birthdays) I thought I would share 2 "prized" photos that currently reside on my fireplace mantel...

These images were ripped out of a library book way back in the day, probably when I was still in high school. He was, and still is the #1 celebrity, dead or alive whose pants I most seek to enter.Although the fact that I forgot his birthday, and that "William" remembered likely means he will ahead of me in line to get busy with Jimmy when we get to heaven, I want it known that I still idol that sexy man.
Love ya' Jimmy! No matter how drunk I get tonight I promise to watch either "East of Eden", "Rebel Without a Cause" or "Giant" at some point within the next 8 hours (probably not "Giant" - that shit is too long).
Happy Friday People!
it's too bad his hometown in indiana makes as big a deal that garfield's creator is from there [complete with a giant garfield on the water tower).
ReplyDeleteJimmy?
ReplyDeleteI see you are obviously quite close
Happy Birthday Jimmy!
ReplyDeleteJustin, you can cut ahead of me in the "get busy with Jimmy" line, I would not know it was his b-day then if it was not for your blog, so you go get em' tiger
Thanks for the heads-up.
ReplyDeleteI think I'll take James Franco playing James Dean.
I approve.
ReplyDelete(Jimmy....library....ripping out pics....everything.)