Saturday, August 25, 2007

I ONCE SIGNED MY OWN YEARBOOK

The other night my Roomie and I got a little silly and decided to sign each other's senior yearbooks (even though we were not friends at that time). We had a good time inventing imaginary memories about her having sex in the chemistry lab or me blowing the gym teacher to get out of in-school suspension (neither of which ever occurred, mind you...well the blowing, not the in-school suspension, that shit sucked).

Any who, during my brief walk down memory lane I came across this page towards the end of said yearbook. Upon initial inspection I thought the below inscription was the handiwork of a friend. Then I realized this was evidence of my handwriting, ten years prior to viewing it after having a bit of a smoke. I'm not sure when I was higher, when I signed this initially or ten years later when I remembered that I had done so.

Needless to say, I am not currently worried about explaining anything to any children.

3 comments:

  1. Um, J.R and Justin, would you two just do it already? LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And after you two do it will you post about it on your blogs.. LOL

    ReplyDelete