The [Cherry] Ride recently unveiled his official seal, and since he was kind enough to post a link where one can make their own, I decided to follow suit. Well, there she is, the official (of sorts) GFC seal for y'all. (For the record, I've used the "where's my pants" phrase for years but I must admit it originated with Denis Leary's impersonation of Ted Kennedy.)Who-hoo! Off to German Fest! There's much Spaten to be drunk and encased meat to gorge upon!
hey bro..off topic here, but just finished reading thru the blog and really enjoyed it. I can relate to you on some levels. I used to live in wrigleyville, then andersonville too.
ReplyDeleteI just did a post on the 7 sexiest guys alive..interested in your opinion...
Anyway, I digress. stop by and say hi sometime.
www.rickrockhill.blogspot.com
Niiiice.
ReplyDeleteOoooh. German Fest. Nice.
ReplyDeleteI used to go to them all the time as a kid. Being half German I was sorta forced to.